The SOLAS logo has evolved through a range of processes to uniquely identify our model of a person centered service, to acknowledge the importance of community in recovery and to incorporate the regional centres.
The original SOLAS Logo has been retained and incorporated into the new logo to represent the model:
- The large dot in the middle represents the person receiving support services.
- The pointers around the large dot represent the valued community supports and services that are vital in creating communities where opportunities for life create belonging, inclusion and engagement.
- The small dots around the edge, represents groups and community individuals which assist in the belonging, inclusion and engagement processes that create quality lifestyles.
- The three rings represent:
- Inner circle - direct services
- Middle circle - formal and informal supports services
- Outer circle -Desired outcomes, education, employment, accommodation, health, social justice, recreation / leisure, natural networks, community membership.
The colors Aqua and purple represent the tropical and vibrant colors of the North Queensland environment.