SOLAS would like to acknowledge and thank the following State and Federal Government agencies and community organisations for their funding and support, without which our valuable work would not be possible:
- DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITIES - DISABILITY SERVICES
- QLD HEALTH
- THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT - THE DEPARTMENT OF FAMILIES, HOUSING, COMMUNITY SERVICES AND INDIGENOUS AFFAIRS (FAHCSIA)
- PUBLIC TRUST OFFICE
- COOTHARINGA SOCIETY OF NORTH QUEENSLAND
- COMMONWEALTH RESPITE AND CARELINK CENTRES
- MAYORS CHRISTMAS TREE APPEAL 2011
- THE TOWNSVILLE CITY COUNCIL - for support for Art Therapy project 'Creativity for Inner Peace' & Community Micro Grants
- REGIONAL ARTS DEVELOPMENT FUND - for support for Art Therapy project 'Creativity for Inner Peace'
- UMBRELLA STUDIO - for support for Art Therapy project 'Creativity for Inner Peace'
SOLAS would like to acknowledge their appreciation to the following agencies for their support in the replacement agency vehicles:
- The Queensland Government Gambling Community Benefit Fund in providing funding for the replacement of two SOLAS motor vehicles.
SOLAS would like to acknowledge the following for support of 'The SOLAS Property Development Project:
- The Rotary Club of Townsville Daybreak
- Rotary Club of Ross River Inc
- Mr Mike Clarke
- Perpetual Philanthropic Services - Hayles E.R Trust
SOLAS would like to acknowledge Chiropractor - Gareth Sutcliffe, for his time and dedication in providing SOLAS service users the opportunity to access chiropratic care.